Passion: Utilising data analytics strategically and operationally based on financial viability is my passion.
Mission: Sharing knowledge and supporting others is my mission in life, hence the creation of this blog and the other activities I participate in as speaking, guest lecturing and others!
Experience: More than fifteen years of experience in Strategy Development, Financial Management and Data Analytics Transformation. Had the honour of Leading change management, organisation restructuring and innovation projects in both multinationals and public sectors across Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
Education: Hold an MBA from Manchester University and a qualified Management Accountant from the American Institute of Management Accountants.
Industry: Worked in Consulting, Automotive, Aeronautical, IT, Hospitality and others.
- IMA Leadership Platinum Level
- IMA Distinguished Member Award
- IMA Gold Level Leader
- MBS MBA Stock Trading Competition – Third Place
- Winner of MBS Johnson & Johnson Group Case Competition
- Manchester Business School Women Leading in Business Scholarship
- Hilton World Wide – IMA Young Professional Award Nomination
- Global Board of Director American Institute of Management Accountants.
- Member of American Institute of Management Accountants Technology Committee.
- Founding President of American Institute of Management Accountants UK Chapter.
- Founding President of American Institute of Management Accountants Cairo Chapter.
- VP Events Manchester Business School Masters of Business Administrations – Banking and Finance Society (UK),