Knowledge, learning and continuous improvement are achieved best when we share. Through my blog thoughts, I will share with you my passion of utilising data analytics to recommend strategic & operational decisions based on financial viability. I will also be waiting to hear your thoughts and experience.
Working in Strategy Development, Financial Management and Analytics Transformation, my blog will focus on 7 key areas:
- Strategy – company strategy as well as analytics strategy and best practices.
- Analytics Business Partnering – skills needed to play an active part in Analytics Transformation.
- Agile Project Management – including financial business case calculation.
- Data Manipulation – data engineering, cleansing, automation and robotics.
- Data Science – modelling and scenario analysis.
- Visualisation – reporting and delivering the message.
- Control – ensuring implementation, updates and changes.
In my simplistic view those areas are essential for professionals who successfully utilise data analytics strategically and operationally. Just want to highlight that it is a good thing to have the understanding of these areas but normally the person will be an expert in one or maybe two areas.
Looking forward to our discussions!
Fatema El-Wakeel, MBA, CMA